Who we are
Our website address is: https://shop.tobiakiode.com.
Categories of Personal Data, purposes of processing and legal basis on which TobiAkiode processes Personal Data
Personal data submitted by you:
TobiAkiode may ask you to submit the following Personal Data when you wish to come into contact with us or place orders through our online shop:
- Name (first- and last name)
- Phone number
- Email address
- Billing details
- Additional information about your organization;
- Information that may be needed to assess or enter into a transaction with you or your organization, or manage our relationship with you.
Personal Data we collect from other sources:
If you work for or with a business partner that transacts with us or one of our affiliates, the business partner may provide us with your Personal Data. The Personal Data provided will depend upon the type of transaction but may include:
- name and contact information;
- personal identification documentation and related information
- information related to the transaction, such as transaction requests
- records of communications.
Purpose and legal basis
TobiAkiode will use your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide access to the B2B website and process your orders: Once we have created your account you’ll be able to submit orders through the website or via one of our other channels. This includes answering your queries on the phone, via post, via e-mail or online. This is part of the agreement we have concluded with you.
- To answer your questions and handle complaints: If you have submitted a question to us or have otherwise asked us to get into contact with you, we will use the personal data provided by you to handle your request or complaint. It is in our legitimate business interest to provide you with the best services;
- To send you marketing messages: if you have consented to receive such messages, we will use your Personal Data to send you direct marketing messages;
- To fulfil our legal obligations: for example our financial bookkeeping obligations and to to respond to legally binding requests from regulators, law enforcement authorities or other government authorities;
- To exercise our legal rights: for example to detect, prevent, and respond to fraud, violations of law, or intellectual property infringement
Who has access to your Personal Data?
The Personal Data are processed exclusively by authorized employees of TobiAkiode and/or by external companies:
- Our employees may have access to the Personal Data. In such a case, access will be granted only if necessary for the purposes described above and only if the employee is bound by an obligation of confidentiality;
- We may share your Personal Data with an entity of TobiAkiode if this is necessary for the handling of your request;
- We may share your Personal Data with third parties acting on our behalf. These third parties include service providers. In such cases, these third parties may only use your Personal Data for the purposes described above and only in accordance with our instructions;
- We may share your Personal Data if required to do so by law or court order, for example with law enforcement agencies or other governmental agencies.
When visitors leave comments on the site TobiAkiode collects the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who does TobiAkiode share your data with
If you request a password reset, your IP address will be included in the reset email.
How long will TobiAkiode retain your data?
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on the TobiAkiode website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What measures does TobiAkiode take to protect your data?
TobiAkiode has taken appropriate technical, and organisational (security) measures to protect the data it processes against accidental or unlawful processing, such as unauthorised access, disclosure, damage or loss of personal data.
What rights do you have over your data?
If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.